Lafazym CL - 100 grams
Highly concentrated preparation of pectolytic enzymes, purified (free from CE), for rapid clarification of white and rosé must as well as red press wines.
- Preparation purified from cinnamoyl esterase activity. It limits the formation of vinylphenols (medicinal, paint, clove notes…) from free phenolic acids in white grapes.
- Completely hydrolyses grape pectins in musts and wines.
- Active under extreme conditions (low pH, high pectin content, high yield, low temperatures from 5 to 10°C, 41 to 50°F).
- Improves clarification, reduces lees volume, improves lees settling and compaction.
- Contributes to better management of physical treatments (cold system, centrifugation, filtration), thus limiting production costs.
IF THIS ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK- 2 DAYS PROCESSING TIME REQUIRED FOR THIS PRODUCT