Gamma 25 Destemmer with Must Pump
Renowned for quality, these Zambelli destemmers are brilliantly designed and robust enough to last a lifetime. This unit has an integrated centrifugal must pump, fixed-position drum with alternating destemming paddles, easy hinged opening for simple cleanup, and a reliable single-phase motor that will destem 2.5 - 3.0 tons of product an hour. It is constructed entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel for supreme durability, corrosion resistance, and easy cleaning (with no chains or belts to remove).
Grape clusters are separated from debris as they move through the full-size Loading Hopper via the In-feed Auger. Strategically-angled paddles mounted on a rotating shaft destem the fruit, allowing the clean, whole grapes to drop through the destemming drum where a second auger feeds the grapes into the on-board Must Pump. The pump's stainless steel impeller breaks the skin of the grapes, providing a gentle-enough crush to extract free-run juice while leaving the grape seed intact, avoiding the release of unwanted astringent tannins.
- Hourly Production: 2.5 - 3.0 Tons
- On-board Centrifugal Impeller Must Pump with 2.5" Tri-Clamp Port (plastic barbed adapter not included)
- Hinged design for easy access and cleaning
- Full-length Hopper with In-feed Auger
- Plastic Hopper Side Extensions included (not shown in photos)
- Semi-open Destemming Drum with strategically positioned fixed Paddles
- Secondary Outfeed Auger to Centrifugal Impeller Must Pump
- Motor: 2.0 HP, 220v 1-PH, 9.6A
- Dimensions: 45" L x 26.5" W x 33.5" H, 198 lbs
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Italian made by Zambelli
**Shipping Restricted Item**
This product cannot be sent via UPS, GSO, FedEx or USPS. It will be delivered via common carrier freight. Please call or email for shipping quote (707) 255-6372, BenJaynes@gmail.com. In-store pick-up also available.