Corona Grain Mill - Hand Crank
The Corona Hand Mill for Grains & Beans
Chefs, bakers, and brewers are raving about The Corona Mill!
The Corona Mill is manufactured in Colombia and has been used for years in South American kitchens. This sturdy, dependable grinder is made out of the finest quality cast-iron, guaranteeing a long life. The tin plating prevents rust and makes it a snap to dust off after use. No washing is typically required.
- Makes the freshest and healthiest grain products in minutes
- Simple & easy operation
- Quick and easy clamp-on installation
- Simply dust off after use
- Rugged and high-quality
- Cast-iron construction for durability
- Tin-plated steel—no aluminum parts!
- Durable handle and hopper
- No internal plastic parts to break or wear out
- Dimensions—6” W × 12” D × 14” H (17” with High Hopper)
- Capacity—8 Cups (High Hopper); 3½ Cups (Low Hopper)
- Weight—10 pounds