The Barley Crusher Grain and Malt Mill - Hand or Electric Drill Crank
The Barley Crusher has a long history of reliable use and is constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. The Barley Crusher uses 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with Oil Impregnated bronze bushings.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousandths of an inch.
- The standard hopper holds an even 7 pounds.
- Can be used with the Hand Crank or attached to a 3/8 in. drill motor. (No adapter is needed to operate the mill using a 3/8 in. drill motor)
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 or 6 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 drill motor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.