Cooling Plate Kit - 22.5" x 47.5"
Cool your fermenting must or wine using this weldless, easy-to-install, 304 stainless steel cooling plate that can be inserted into the lid of any Variable Volume Fermenter. Cold water or glycol is recirculated through the cooling plates thereby reducing the temperature of your ferment.
To build these units, our supplier takes the stock cooling plates and slide, bored-out, male-threaded couplers half-way down the feed tubes and weld them in place. You drill two 1 1/16 to 1 1/8" holes into the lid. We provide two gaskets and nuts that thread on both sides of the couplers securing the plate in place.
- Plate measures 22.5"H x 47.5"W
- Inlet and Outlet 1/2" Male BSPP thread
- 300 mm long tubes
- Bulkheads located approx. 150 mm above the plate
- 1.44 Square meters of cooling surface
- Made from 304 stainless steel