- Yeast, Nutrients, Enzymes, Malolactic Bacteria
- Yeast 250 grams & Larger
- Uvaferm 43 Yeast 500 grams
Uvaferm 43 Yeast 500 grams
Also available for drop-shipping. If this item shows out of stock, please call to order (707) 255-6372
Restart Stuck Fermentations, Zinfandel, Sangiovese, Syrah, Late Harvest, Icewine
- Isolated by Lallemand in collaboration with the research center of Inter Rhône.
- Notable for its powerful ability to restart stuck or sluggish fermentations due to high alcohol tolerance (18%+ v/v) and low relative nitrogen needs.
- Uvaferm 43® gives high-quality sensory results in high Brix red fermentations and helps maintain color, red fruit and cherry characteristics.
Alcohol Tolerance: 18% ABV
Competitive Factor: Yes
Fermentation Speed: Fast
Malolactic Compatibility: Good
Maximum Temperature: 35°C (95°F)
Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F)
Nutrient Demand: Low
Species: S. bayanus