Zenith Uno - 20 kg
Strongly effective for potassium bitartrate stabilization in wine. Rapid and easy-to-use, ZENITH® UNO is a great alternative to physical treatments (cooling, cations exchange resins and electrodialysis) and other stabilizing agents.
ZENITH® UNO offers advantages that make it unique:
- Strongly effective for tartrate stabilization: potassium polyaspartate interferes with the formation and growth of potassium bitartrate crystals, thus preventing their precipitation in bottle. ZENITH® UNO can stabilize highly unstable wines.
- Long lasting stabilizing effect: ZENITH® UNO can stabilize wines for a few years.
- Filterable: ZENITH® UNO does not impact wine filterability.
- Environmentally sustainable: the use of ZENITH® UNO to stabilize wines for tartrates consumes a small amount of water, power and produces little greenhouse gases.
- Respectful of wine quality: no impact on wine sensory profile, less risk of oxidation and preservation of aromatics, color and wine structure. In red wine, it does not react with color matter.
- Practical, fast and easy: its application does not require investment in special equipment or specific skilled labor.
- Resistant to high temperatures: ZENITH® UNO can be used on wines that undergo pasteurization.
Dosage: 100 mL/hL (maximum dosage permitted in EU)