- Yeast, Nutrients, Enzymes, Malolactic Bacteria
- Yeast 250 grams & Larger
- Lalvin RA17 Yeast 500 grams
Lalvin RA17 Yeast 500 grams
Pinot Noir, Gamay, Grenache, Rosé
- Lalvin RA17® is a BIVB strain that was selected from the Burgundy region of France.
- Proper nutrition is recommended to avoid the formation of H2S, especially in low nutrient musts.
- Enhances cherry and fruit aromas in varietals such as Pinot Noir and Gamay.
- Wines made with RA17 may be blended with wines fermented with RC212, W15 or BRL97 to give more complexity and fuller structure.