- Yeast, Nutrients, Enzymes, Malolactic Bacteria
- Yeast 250 grams & Larger
- Lalvin M (522) Yeast 500 grams
Lalvin M (522) Yeast 500 grams
Also available for drop-shipping. Please call if this item shows out of stock (707) 255-6372
- Selected from the Pasteur Institute strain collection in Paris, France by UC Davis researchers.
- With proper nutrition, it has moderate fermentation kinetics at 10-29°C (50-85°F) with low VA and SO2 formation.
- This strain is sensitive to the killer factor, alcohol levels above 13% (v/v) and over-clarified musts (turbidity <50 NTU).
- Considered neutral in sensory contribution.
- Montrachet Vi-A-Dry yeast is often referred to as "Lalvin M"
Alcohol Tolerance: 13% ABV
Competitive Factor: Sensitive
Fermentation Speed: Moderate
Maximum Temperature: 29°C (84°F)
Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)
Nutrient Demand: High
Species: S. cerevisiae