- Yeast, Nutrients, Enzymes, Malolactic Bacteria
- Yeast 250 grams & Larger
- Viti Levure MT Yeast 500 grams
Viti Levure MT Yeast 500 grams
Also available for drop-shipping. If this item shows out of stock, please call to place your order (707) 255-6372
Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Selected in Saint Emilion, France, by the ITV Bordeaux in collaboration with the INRA Montpellier.
- Vitilevure MTTM has steady fermentation kinetics and high alcohol tolerance (15% v/v). It benefits from a balanced nutrient strategy, especially in low nutrient musts with high potential alcohol.
- Characterized by aromas of strawberry jam, caramel and spice. Enhances color intensity and tannin structure.
- This yeast is particularly recommended for grapes with high maturity and long aging potential.
Alcohol Tolerance: 15% ABV
Competitive Factor: Yes
Fermentation Speed: Moderate
Malolactic Compatibilty: Average
Maximum Temperature: 32°C (90°F)
Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)
Nutrient Demand: Medium
Species: S. cerevisiae