BOTTLE-MATIC-II LABELER (shown with optional waste re-winder NOT INCLUDED)
- SHIPPED FROM FACTORY
- optional waste re-winder, $450 FACTORY INSTALL ONLY
- The Bottle-Matic Label Applicator enables the user to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container and pressing a foot switch. Once the foot switch is activated the label is applied at over 4.5″ per second, most water bottles are labeled in less than 2 seconds! This allows the user to quickly remove the bottle and insert another to start the procedure again. Once a rhythm is established bottles are labeled VERY quickly. The Bottle-Matic can label products at speeds of 1200 Pieces an hour!
- Single Label Bottle-Matic: This model applies a single label to your cylindrical container. Front and Back Bottle-Matic: This model applies both a front and back label to your cylindrical container
- The Bottle-Matic 16″: is designed for cylindrical items from .5″ – 6″ in diameter, and from 2″ – 15″ in container height
label objects from .5″ to 6″ diameter. From a Test Tube to a 1.5 gallon bottle .
ACCURATE: Holds 1/64th” side-side accuracy on most containers.
Label cylinders to 15″ length (or longer if the item has a neck)
Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
Labels over 1200 pcs per hour with average dexterity. (more if you have a fast employee)
Dispensa-Matic Label Dispensers pride in ORIGINATION! While others copy our technology and designs, we continue to be in the forefront bottle label applicator design.
Costs are a fraction of similar machines of the same build quality.
Physical trigger into optical sensor activated, will work on all kinds of labels.
We manufacture the Bottle-Matic, so we are able to do any modifications necessary for those hard to label containers, but labels most containers without modification.
We use very few outside sources for our machine components.
Side frames: Laser-Cut from the drawing quality steel then formed, countersunk, de burred, and inspected one at a time at our facility.
Dispensing Tables: formed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum. The peel edge is hand milled to spec within .001″ using a special hand-made cutting tool to get that perfect peeling edge needed to dispense labels without tearing the backing paper. (35 years of perfecting the peeling action) Dispensing tables are POLISHED with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
- Motors: Bottle-Matic uses DUAL AC shaded pole gear motors, made in the USA, to our specifications.(no cheap DC motors here)