FreshArom 1 kg
- Specific preparation of inactivated yeasts with a high antioxidant capacity.
- Rich in glutathione and reductive metabolites, glutathione has a significantly higher antioxidant potential than SO2 or ascorbic acid.
- Enables the yeast to assimilate glutathione precursors (cysteine, N-acetylcysteine...) during alcoholic fermentation and thus synthesise more of this tripeptide.
- Efficiently protects the wine’s aromatic potential and significantly delays the appearance of oxidised notes.
- Obtains more aromatic wines with improved ageing potential.
- OMRI: Listed for use in organic winemaking (National Organic Program).
Dosage Rate & Usage Instructions
- 30 g/hL
- Incorporate into tank during the first 1/3rd of alcoholic fermentation