Efferbarrique 2 - sO2 - 40 count
See photos for dosage chart.
Effervescent sulfiting agents combine the benefits of KMBS with several additional advantages. Upon contact with wine or juice, these products release CO2, creating natural mixing for homogenization of the product with no further agitation needed.
Advantages of EFFERBARRIQUE
• Reduces risk of incorrect additions and poor SO2 distribution in wine
• Reduces labor time for sulfiting barrel or small vessels
• Reduces risk for cellar worker health (low odor, low irritation)
• Rapid, complete and homogeneous distribution of SO2 without mixing in barrels and tanks up to 50,000 L (13,200 gal)
- Effervescent, granulated potassium metabisulfite.
- Strong antioxidant and antimicrobial effect.
- Individually packaged for single use in barrels or small vessels.
- Homogeneous and rapid distribution of SO2 without requiring mixing.
Recommendations: Sulfiting barrel; small vessels; homogeneous SO2 released.
Dosage: each package of Efferbarrique releases 2 grams of SO2