- Winemaking Equipment
- Carboys, Demijohns & Accessories
- Plastic Carboy BPA Free PET 3, 5, 6 Gallon
Plastic Carboy BPA Free PET 3, 5, 6 Gallon
If this item shows out of stock, please call or email us your order.
These are the ideal carboys for passionate beer and winemakers.
- Our Carboys do not use any plasticizer and are made with 100% Virgin material. Made with Food grade materials and BPA free.
- Ideal for secondary fermentations of both wine and beer.
- Also perfect for bulk aging wine.
- Completely taste and odor-free. It is also stain resistant.
- There are no ribs on the sides to collect yeast or sediment.
- Therefore it is very easy to clean, inside and out.
- Impermeable to oxygen.
- Safe to reuse over and over, if properly sanitized before and after each use.
- Takes # 10 stopper.
- All three carboys can stand up to 15 psi of pressure.
- Made in Canada.
Suggested list of products for sanitizing:
- Iodophor BTF
- Potassium metabisulfite
- Sodium metabisulfite
- One Step No-Rinse
- Use a PET carboy brush SKU: 06874 as non-PET brush bristles will scratch
NOTE:We do not recommend to lift the carboy from the side when it is full. To lift it, place one hand on the bottom and the other on the neck.
NOTE:We do not recommend that you drill a hole on the PET Carboys, as this must be done with the right equipment and right expertise. Doing this may crack your carboy and become unusable.
NOTE: Do not clean carboy with water hotter than 53ºC (127ºF).
Usage tips: Use a #10 stopper with PET carboys. For cleaning it is recommended to only use a detergent solution and agitation, only use a PET carboy brush as non-PET brush bristles can scratch the PET.