100L / 26Gal. Marchisio Variable Capacity Tank SS
Please call for shipping quote.
Variable Capacity tanks, also called Variable Volume tanks, made in Italy by Marchisio. This style of tank features a ‘floating’ lid with an inflatable gasket that can be positioned at any height in the tank. Use the included air pump to inflate the lid gasket. Whether you position the lid directly on the liquid, just above, or at the top of the tank is up to you. They are used as affordable stainless production tanks for applications ranging from winemaking to pickled foods and Kombucha.
We have been buying Marchisio tanks since the 1990’s, so we have a long history of collaboration. Marchisio is a classic Italian tank manufacturer that represents the best value in the industry. Great quality at a very competitive price. All tanks have a classic marbled finish on the outside and a smooth polished finish on the inside. Each tank includes a dry airlock – a style of airlock that has a marble inside to make a seal. We recommend replacing this airlock with a classic water airlock to reduce potential oxidation. Includes 1/2" chrome plated valve.
- 304 Stainless Tank
- 304 Stainless Floating Lid
- Food-Grade Floating Gasket
- Air Pump with pressure gauge
- Connection kit for connecting gasket to pump
- Dry Airlock for tank
- Chrome Plated Spigot
- Nominal volume: 100 Liters (26.4 gallons)
- Effective volume: 93 Liters (24.6 gallons)
- Diameter: 50 cm (20 inches)
- Height: 60 cm (24 inches)
- Valve size: 1/2" FPT
- Thickness (Bottom X side, in mm): 1.0 X 0.7