ML Bacteria Beta
DISCLAIMER ABOUT ML AVAILABILITY, PLEASE READ:
PROCESSING TIME FOR 66 GALLON PACKETS IS USUALLY SAME DAY, UNLESS IT SHOWS OUT OF STOCK ON OUR WESBITE. IF 66 GALLON PACKETS SHOW OUT OF STOCK, THEY WILL REQUIRE A 3 BUSINESS DAY PROCESSING TIME AND ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES IF IT'S A SPECIAL ORDER (IF YOU NEED IT SOONER THAN OUR REGULAR INTAKE OF STOCK)
660 GALLON PACKETS ARE "SPECIAL ORDER" ITEMS AND ALWAYS REQUIRE A 3 BUSINESS DAY PROCESSNG TIME, EVEN IF THE ITEM SHOWS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE. SPECIAL ORDERS REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
TO FIND OUT WHAT IS AVAILABLE SAME DAY.
PLEASE CALL (707) 255-6372 TO INQUIRE / PLACE AN ORDER.
O. oeni adapted to high SO₂; positive aroma impact
- Enoferm BetaTM was isolated in the Abruzzi wine region in Italy.
- This strain is pH tolerant to 3.2, total SO2 to 60 ppm, temperature to 14ºC(57ºF) and alcohol to 15% (v/v).
- The name Beta comes from its capacity to increase levels of beta-damascenone and beta-ionone which are compounds that contribute floral notes, particularly in Merlot.
- Benefits from the addition of a malolactic nutrient.
- Enoferm Beta is often used in barrel fermented Chardonnay wines.
Recommended for use with: Red, White