ML Bacteria VP41
DISCLAIMER ABOUT ML AVAILABILITY, PLEASE READ:
PROCESSING TIME FOR 66 GALLON PACKETS IS USUALLY SAME DAY, UNLESS IT SHOWS OUT OF STOCK ON OUR WESBITE. IF 66 GALLON PACKETS SHOW OUT OF STOCK, THEY WILL REQUIRE A 3 BUSINESS DAY PROCESSING TIME AND ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES IF IT'S A SPECIAL ORDER (IF YOU NEED IT SOONER THAN OUR REGULAR INTAKE OF STOCK)
660 AND 6600 GALLON PACKETS ARE "SPECIAL ORDER" ITEMS AND ALWAYS REQUIRE A 3 BUSINESS DAY PROCESSNG TIME, EVEN IF THE ITEM SHOWS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE. SPECIAL ORDERS REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
TO FIND OUT WHAT IS AVAILABLE SAME DAY.
PLEASE CALL (707) 255-6372 TO INQUIRE / PLACE AN ORDER.
O. oeni adapted to high SO₂ and high alcohol; enhances complexity and mouthfeel
- Lalvin MBR VP41™ was isolated in Italy during an extensive European Union collaboration.
- Chosen for its strong implantation, steady fermentation, and enhanced mouthfeel and wine structure.
- Known strain that has proven effective at high alcohol levels (up to 15.5% v/v), pH above 3.2, and a total SO2 level of 50-60 ppm. In temperatures below 16ºC (61ºF) it is a slow starter but can complete fermentation.
- Both red and white wines fermented with VP41 have increased richness and complexity.
- Lalvin MBR VP41 is often recommended for restarting stuck and sluggish MLF due to its high alcohol and SO2 tolerance.
Recommended for use with: Red, White, Cider