Zymaflore X16 Yeast
Yeast for aromatic white and rosé wines with high production of fermentation aromas (esters). Breeding selection. Grape varieties: Chardonnay, Chenin, Ugni blanc, Colombard. Other red varieties for rosé wines.
- Very high fermentation capacity.
- High aromatic production (esters).
- POF (-) character [no vinyl phenol formation], generating a delicate, clean wine profile.
- Adapted to difficult fermentation conditions.
* Aromatic and modern wines.
* Wines with strong fermentation aroma profiles.