- Yeast, Nutrients, Enzymes, Malolactic Bacteria
- Yeast 250 grams & Larger
- Burgundy (BRG) Yeast
Burgundy (BRG) Yeast
Also available as a drop-shipment. If this item shows out of stock, please call to place your order (707)255-6372
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Isolated in Burgundy at the IUVV (Institut Universitaire de la Vigne et du Vin) laboratory in Dijon, France. Reference strain for Burgundian winemakers.
- A fast fermenter with a high nutrient requirement, alcohol tolerance up to 15% v/v.
- Levuline BRGTM was isolated for its ability to contribute significant amounts of polysaccharides during fermentation which enhance mouthfeel and body.
- Sensory notes include increased minerality in whites such as Chardonnay and spice characters in reds like Pinot Noir.