- Bread, Yogurt, Buttermilk, Tempeh & Cheesemaking
- Ricki's Basic Cheese Making Kit
Ricki's Basic Cheese Making Kit
Beginner cheese makers, this kit is for you. With a little effort and a lot of fun, you can make homemade cheese in your own kitchen.
This kit comes complete with ingredients and equipment to make 8 different types of cheese, including Farmhouse Cheddar, Gouda, Monterey Jack, Feta, Cottage Cheese, Colby, Parmesan and Ricotta.
Start now and make this into a new hobby or even a family tradition. This kit is fun for all ages, simply add milk and enjoy.
- Basket cheese mold
- Dairy thermometer
- 1 yd Cheesecloth
- Mesophilic starter culture
- Thermophilic starter culture
- 10 Vegetable rennet tablets
- 1 oz Calcium chloride
- Recipe booklet
- Make 8 different types of cheese
- Great for beginners
- Additional recipes included for using cheese
Storage :Starter cultures and rennet tablets should be stored in the freezer. In the freezer, cultures will last 2+ years and rennet tablets will last for 5+ years.
Calcium chloride should be stored, tightly sealed, in a cool location away from direct sunlight.