- Beermaking Books
- Homebrewing for Dummies - Book
Homebrewing for Dummies - Book
If this item shows out of stock, please call or email us your order.
Want to become your own brewmeister? Homebrewing For Dummies, 2nd Edition, gives you easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for everything from making your first “kit” beer to brewing an entire batch from scratch. Before you know it, you’ll be boiling, bottling, storing, pouring, and kegging your own frothy, delicious suds.
This friendly, hands-on guide walks you through each step in the brewing process at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels. It fills you in on all the homebrewing basics with a comprehensive equipment list; instructions on keeping your hardware clean and sanitized; and loving descriptions of the essential beer ingredients, their roles in the brewing process, and how to select the best ingredients for you beer. You’ll also find out about additional ingredients and additives you can use to give your homebrew distinctive flavors, textures, and aromas. Discover how to:
- Set up your home brewery
- Select the best ingredients and flavorings
- Create your own lager, ale, and specialty beers
- Try your hand at cider, and even meade
- Brew gluten-free beer
- Package your beer in bottles and kegs
- Evaluate your beer and troubleshoot problems
- Take part in homebrewing competitions
- Become an eco-friendly brewer